Cabin, Detached - BERKELEY SPRINGS, WV
Cozy 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom updated cabin with wood burning stove. New flooring, central air conditioning, central heating, wood burning stove, spacious screen porch, water treatment system, community river access and view of the Cacapon River. Scenic and adventurous road to cabin. Wild and Wonderful!
Ryan Rebant of Mountain Home Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land Eastern Panhandle,
Vol. 17, Issue 10, Page 15.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer: Front load
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heating System: Stove
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Wood
- Exterior Construction: Aluminum Siding
- Parking: Driveway
- Porch/Deck: Screened Porch
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen/Dining Room Combo, Living/Dining Room Combo
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Waterfront: Waterfront
- Lot Size: Wooded
- Living Room: 10x14
- Dining Room
- Kitchen: 13x14
- Master Bedroom: 9x9
- 3rd Bedroom: 9x9
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath